Buy an Award-Winning Subaru in San Antonio, TX
Here at our Subaru dealership in San Antonio, TX, we live and breathe the Subaru brand. We think that Subaru offers our customers an incredible lineup of vehicles, each model built to last for many miles and years. Subaru models have a reputation within the industry for being safe, reliable vehicles that can perform well, even in the harshest of conditions. Every new Subaru comes standard with Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive, which gives you excellent traction when the driving conditions aren't quite favorable. Plus, because Subaru models are built to last; Kelley Blue Book awarded Subaru the title of Best Resale Value of all brands for 2016.
At North Park Subaru, we think all of our new Subaru models are real winners, and we want to share our love for the Subaru brand with you. Learn more about what makes Subaru a winning choice! When you're ready, visit our San Antonio Subaru dealership to take a test-drive.
What Makes Subaru a Winning Brand to Choose?
• Subaru is the 2017 Top Brand for Residual Value according to ALG.
• Subaru is Kelley Blue Book's 2016 Best Overall Brand, Most Trusted Brand and Best Performance Brand.
• Subaru has the Best Resale Value of all brands for 2016, according to Kelley Blue Book.
• All 2016 Subaru models equipped with EyeSight® earned a 2016 IIHS Top Safety Pick+.
• Subaru has the best-selling all-wheel drive cars in America for the past six years.
Subaru Models Are Award-Winners, too:
• According to ALG, the 2017 Subaru Forester retains its value over time better than any other car in its class.
• Subaru Forester models are built to last, as 98% of Forester vehicles sold in the past 10 years can still be found on the road today.
• The Subaru Forester was recognized by Kelley Blue Book's KBB.com as one of the Top 10 cars with Best Resale Value for 2016.
• The Subaru Outback is an outstanding choice for eco-conscious drivers, as it's the most fuel-efficient midsize crossover in the country.
• When properly equipped with EyeSight® and HID Headlights, the Subaru Outback is a 2017 IIHS Top Safety Pick+.
• According to ALG, the 2017 Subaru Outback retains its value better than any other vehicle in its class, and it holds the distinction of being the longest-lasting midsize crossover in its class.
• The Subaru Impreza is the best-selling all-wheel drive car in its whole class.
• The Subaru Impreza was named the longest-lasting vehicle in its class, as 97% of Impreza models sold in the past 10 years are still on the road today.
• The Subaru Impreza was named Best Resale Value in its class for 2016 by Kelley Blue Book's KBB.com.
• The Subaru WRX holds the honor of being the longest-lasting turbocharged AWD vehicle in its class.
• Kelley Blue Book's KBB.com named the 2016 Subaru WRX the Best Resale Value in its class for 2016.
• According to ALG, the Subaru WRX retains its value better than any other performance car in its class.